Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hump Day Confessions Round 12: Toes, Old Ladies, & Jail Birds

Photo is linked for easy viewing!
Happy Hump Day Y'all pretty peeps. I am so happy its finally the middle of the week, I am ready for the weekend, but who isn't?! But since your here and all enjoy my confessions this week, and feel free to link up and share your's too, Kathy sure doesn't mind, its good reading material for those times we are having a major bathroom explosion we are in need of some major laughter to get through our days.


//Confession #1// I freakin' dropped a table on my toe on Saturday afternoon and I think I may have died and came back to life later. I balled my eyes out like a baby, that shizz hurt like a moe foe..So now I have it all bandaged up and cant really use that foot correctly yet. I will be happy to wear my tennis shoes now. 


//Confession #2// I am completely disgusted by not only my toe when changing the bandage, but my sons hand from last Thursday; I have now dedicated that duty to my hubby because he can stomach it better than I can. I am so glad I am not a nurse. 


//Confession #3// Jen's speaking the truth here, I have never really had breakouts until recently, and let me just say they are killing me, they are messing up my makeup and its driving me nuts. 


//Confession #4// I went to Goodwill yesterday to see what I could find for the kids back to school stuff, I am trying to do increments this time to stretch my money out, well while there I see people trying on jackets and little old ladies oogling over ratty furs, I just felt bad for them; well after that mess I go to the checkout and I heard a worker tell the same woman three times to get out of the bin they use to set things out, that old lady got so mad at her. I was priceless.


//Confession 5// I am LOVING the second season of Orange Is The New Black; I am only 3 shows in because I promised my hubby I wouldn't watch it without him but now I am having a hard time keeping that promise, this is one of the best shows ever made. 

Ahh, much lighter already! Thanks for stopping by to read all my Hump Day Confessions, now you need to hurry over and stalk Kathy for some more stories, secrets, and just plain belly laughs today. Happy Hump Day, come back over soon...
  
                         
                                      

10 comments:

  1. I hate dropping shit on myself!! Hurts like crazy. Once I banged my knee into a table, and my vision started going black and I was tearing up. Thought I was gonna pass out lol. I'm in season 1 of OITNB, I wish I could binge watch all the way through the new episodes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh the black out...never fun, I actually get nauseous too. Season 1 of OITNB is great, you will love it, season two is just as good so far too.

      Delete
  2. I have to admit, I had the best intention to watch OITNB with J but I could't wait and did it without him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I really want to binge watch it too but I can't with my little people around; and on top of that I will be in so much trouble if I watch it without him lol; its something he likes to do with me.

      Delete
  3. Hey Kristen!!! Oh gosh hope your toes feel better!! (Ouch) And I still break out! Hate it!! haha!!

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG what the heck is with zits in later life, I mean its something that plagues the teen years, but I am way past that, I should have a zit free face, I deserve it lol.

      Delete
  4. LOL thrift store shopping is always interesting I'm a people watcher.
    OMG you're stronger than me I finished OITNB in 1.5 days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thrift stores are just as bad as Wal-Mart, always see too much. The little old people are the funniest to watch though.

      OITNB ahhhh no words, I am loving it so far, I binge watched the first season but that was when my babe was home every night by dinner time, now he works late hours and so its only watchable when he is here. I believe we watched the first season in like 4 days.

      Delete
  5. i haven't seen season 2 of orange yet as i just finished hannibal...now THAT is a good show!! tonight Suits begins !

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much doing the Link Up, its so much fun, and a great way to "meet" other bloggers, your awesome! I think I may just watch Hannibal by myself during nap time, that way I have something new to me to watch.

      Delete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...