Thursday, June 19, 2014

Peanut Butter Dog Treats For The Fur Baby In Your Life!

Today I just wanted to pop in really quick and share a really simple DIY Doggie Treat for the Fur Babies among us; like you I have a pup whom I adore, she is my best bud, and a major part of our family; so I want to give her little treats that actually taste good are homemade rather than the store bought bacon junk for a treat. I found this recipe over HERE and let me just say with 4 ingredients its so simple!



What kind of treats do you give your fur baby? Do you make them yourself?

                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...