Saturday, June 28, 2014

Perfect Summer Duo: L'Oreal Paris Silkissime Eye Liner


Its summer you guys and like most of you I am all into the more natural look for summer, letting my skin breathe, and wearing just enough metals to stand out a bit. I have been playing around with different brands gold and pink eye liners for a while now and my absolute favorite combo for summer eye liner is the L'Oreal Silkissime Eye Liners in Gold & Highlighter. What I love so much about this product is that they are beautiful colors, go on smoothly, mix well, and last all day long which is major for me as that I run around chasing 4 little people all day long. 

I find that mixing these colors up are so fun, they look so natural for summer and can be worn day or night for a perfect rosy gold summer look. 


Have you tried any of these eye liners by L'Oreal, what is your perfect summer eye liner?

1 comment:

  1. Never tried these out but I love using white eyeliner in summer!!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...