Thursday, June 26, 2014

Weleda Indulgent Body Lotion Kit of 4

From Left to Right: Weleda Body Lotion in- Sea Buckthorn, Wild Rose, Citrus, & Pomegranate

I have never been a fan of natural body lotions before, so when I seen the little quad of 4 body lotions in sample sizes by Weleda I had to give it a try despite my hesitation because it was on clearance at Target for under $4 marked down from almost $14. The kit had a replenishing, pampering, hydrating, and regenerating body lotion within it; all of which you can tell are more natural products. 

What I really like about this product is that its in a sample size for convenience, the scents are nice, they are very colorful, and they sink into the skin nicely unlike others which just sit on your skin these really get in there. 

These are really not a product I would personally purchase in full size however, I love the small sizes because I can throw them in my purse and they fit nicely in a tin beside my bed as I like to use them then. You can purchase them at Target or Weleda's Website USA; for other countries please click HERE for a good price. 


Have you tried any of Weleda's products before? Do you recommend anything by them for me to try out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...