Thursday, July 03, 2014

Covergirl: The Nudes Eye Enhancers Eyeshadows


Covergirl recently launched a new set of eyeshadows in their Eye Enhancers Collection called The Nudes; there are actually 4 quads in this collection however I chose 3 to test out, Blushing Nudes-Smoky Nudes-Natural Nudes, these are under $6 at my local mass retailer. 

Covergirl has recently got back on my good side within the past year or so, I always disliked the brand during my high school years but over the past two years I believe they have really got back in the game when it comes to drugstore makeup. The eyeshadows they provide are really nice, they have a nice range of colors, and work well with the whole of skin tones. What I honestly love about this collection is the shade range, its from white to gray with a bit of pinks, purples, and browns mixed in. These are perfect for Summer day to night and with them being so compact they are great for a cosmetic bag. You can create so many different looks using these shades with some of your other favorite drugstore cosmetics. 

I say give these a try for some simple summer looks, and see how they work for you! Here a few other bloggers thoughts on this collection:
Will Work For Makeup {review of the 4th quad I didn't share}

Have you tried these before? What are your thoughts on Covergirl eyeshadows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...