Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Happy July!


Happy July Y'all. I cannot believe its already here, seems like just yesterday blog land was filled with all the excitement of waiting for summer to show its face, now its here, hot, and fully of lazy days! My July is going to be full of absolutely nothing; I have no big plans, no travel, no nothing planned...everything can just be on a whim for me.  

Sprinkler fun for the kids
Warm sunshine filled days
Star filled nights
Late night talks and stories
Sweet Tea & Lemonade
Long walks in the midst of nature
Bedtime stories full of adventure
Sundresses and flip flops
All natural beauty and pony tails

I hope all of you have a fun, relaxed, adventured filled July; Summer will be gone before we know it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...