Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Hump Day Confession Round 15: I love myself & some womanly motivation!

Hump Along With Kathy @ Vodka & Soda
Its Wednesday, you know mid-week, and as the typical I humping along with Kathy for some Hump Day Confessions! You can visit her blog and join in the fun too, and while your there read the other confessions from around the world!

This week I am going to talk about myself and share some womanly motivation for you ladies! Shall we get started?!

//Confession #1// I am a big girl, not in the sense of age, but size. I typically wear a size 14-16 depending on the store you go to. I am ok with that, gasp, I know. I don't find myself disgusting, however I want to be a lot smaller, like a 12,10,8...

//Confession #2// to get to that size however it requires some serious self discipline and self motivation none of which I have, so I will just resort to walking 5 miles a day, that's 25 laps around my little part of the neighborhood, nothing cray-cray, it sounds so doable, but I may fall out by the end. A year from now I will be happy I chose to do this. My goal is healthy not skinny!

//Confession #3// I refuse to shop at the Mall because I find it too teeny for me. I like to shop at other stores like Target, Wal-Mart, or ONLINE to save my sanity. I find shopping clearance racks and online can save a ton of money. 
//Confession #4// In all honesty I like the way I look, I just want to be healthier, hence the walking statement above, I need to learn how to carry myself better

//Confession #5// I watched some youtube videos on body confidence and it has completely motivated me to love myself now and in the future no matter what I look like. As long as I hold my head high and like what I see in the mirror the rest of the world can just BLEEP off. Seriously.



Aren't those two ladies just gorgeous women? I say so! There is nothing more beautiful than a woman who loves who she is, knows who she is, and stands for what she believes in. 

//Confession #6// I want to be like those ladies in the videos I just shared. They are so strong and confident with themselves. So beautiful. 

 Are you plus size? Any motivation for the ladies in the self confidence area?

4 comments:

  1. I'm a size 12-14, it's the biggest that I've ever been in my entire life, and I'm perfectly ok with it! I don't care what anyone else thinks as long as I'm comfortable and some people think it's taboo or something. I think that you're great just the way you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a great goal.. When I was bigger (size 18) all I wanted was to be skinny, I got there (size 4) but I was skinny fat then I started working and toning and now I feel healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so inspiring! Thanks for sharing it!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. regardless of what size you are, own it. love yourself; it's the only body you have. remember that weight is never permanent unless you want it to be so if you're happy with your body weight, then that's all that matters!! if you're not, you can change it. the point is, be happy; that's what's important :)

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...