Friday, July 04, 2014

L'Oreal: Colour Riche Dual Effects Eyeshadow Quads

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Dual Effects Eyeshadow Quads: L-R Perpetual Nude Rose Nude

I love L'Oreal Paris products, the brand is by far one of my favorite drugstore brands. Recently they released a new eyeshadow quad called Colour Riche Dual Effects Eyeshadow, there are 8 quads in all but these 2 were the ones that stood out to me being someone who wears a lot of neutral shades and of course pinks. 

I really like these little quads, they are a lot smaller in size than the Color Riche Eyeshadow Quads; the one things that really confuses me however is that there really is not a dual effect with this range, all the shades have shimmer so you get no mattes that I could tell, and out of both of these compacts I chose only one has a bit of a dual effect and that is the lightest shade in the Perpetual Nude. I would also say that at $10 each they are a bit high priced for the quality of the eyeshadows but overall I think they are really good to try out. 

You can check these out online at the L'Oreal Paris Website before you buy to see what the other shades are; and here a few other bloggers thoughts on this product:



Have you tried any of these quads yet? What are your thoughts on the L'Oreal eyeshadows?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...