Thursday, July 17, 2014

Loving Lately: Simple Summer Beauty


The past few weeks have been crazy here; a lot has happened; and with that my makeup routine needs to be quick and simple. Today I want to share with you a few things I have been really Loving Lately! 

  • 10 Minute Makeup by Boris Entrup: I checked this book out from my library about 2 weeks ago and I have been loving it. I like how the author takes many different women from all ethnicities and shares simple makeup looks on each one. The book includes: Basics, 50 Looks, Basic Techniques, Beauty Tips for Every Age, & S.O.S Tips...the book overall is really interesting and nice to look at to get different ideas!
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup Foundation: I have really liked this foundation this Summer, not only does it or at least I feel it does make the skin look better, its really light weight, and blends nicely into the skin without being patchy or causing oiliness. 
  • Boots NO7 Radiant Glow Concealer in #2 Medium: I have been using this concealer for over a year, and what I love about it is that it doesnt crease up, it does give a glow to the under eye area, and it actually does conceal your imperfections.  
  • The Balm Sexy Mama Anti-Shine Translucent Powder: I have to say that while this is not something I buy often, its my favorite powder. I love the packaging, and the coverage is amazing, along with keeping you matte due to the anti-shine. I always like to get the when the brand has a on the whim sale because you can get it for 50% off. 
  • Boots NO7 Stay Perfect Smoothing Eye Shadow in Nude: This hands down my favorite eye shadow base ever! The formula is amazing, it doesnt crease up, and it blends well. You can wear it alone or like I do as a base!
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: Everyone and their mama has this palette. Its so wearable year round because it gives you the "naked" eye without all the shimmer. This is one of my every day loves. 
  • NP Set Sweater Set Eye Shadow, Cheek, & Lip Palette: I got this way back when it was at Target; I dont use it often and just recently pulled it back out to give some more love too. I like to use the blusher for an eyes shadow.
  • The Balm Betty Lou-Manizer: this a multi-purpose compact; you can use it for bronzer/shadow and I like using it as a simple under eye liner too. Just enough of a sun kiss for me!
  • L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara in Blackest Black: it was not love at first sight with the product, the packaging yes, but the product had to grow on me. I will say I hope in the future they change the brush and make the wand stiffer its too flexible for me but honestly the mascara works really well for me right now. My eyelashes get separated nicely and its not clumpy at all, you can build it too. 
  • Pixi Beauty Shea Butter Lip Balm in Comfort Clear: there is nothing fancy about this product but its one of my favorites, I like the moisturization it gives my lips and the fact its not waxy; not to mention it smells like heaven. 

If you would like to know more about a particular product I have mentioned here please leave it in the comments, and always thank you for stopping by and checking in on my little space of the inter-web! Have a wonderful rest of your Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...