Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Current Lippie Loves

Like most ladies out there I have a LOVE for some lip products; and I am always on the hunt for some new little bits to add to my ever growing collection that suit me and my lip needs. Here are the newest editions to my little collection!

eos lip balms in Coconut Milk & Vanilla Mint


I picked these up today while at Target {the link provided goes to Ulta's website; however Target has them for only $2.99 over in the health section with the other lip balm products}. I have a lot of these lip balms and I have to say EOS stepped it up a notch with these, they are very Fallish to me and the packaging is really cute with the stripes. They are very moisturizing, and soothing to the lips; they leave my lips super soft! Hands down a fave of mine.

Burt's Bees is a old fave of mine, I have loved their products for a really long time. Over the past few months they have released 4 NEW lip balms Wild Cherry, Blueberry & Dark Chocolate, Coconut & Pear, and lastly Vanilla Bean; price varies upon where you purchase, I picked mine up at Target for $3.29 each. I love that with these I know they are naturally made which makes me a bit happier to put them on my lips. 


I love when brands do balms with color, its one of my favorite combos; essentially it omits a step in the lipstick area. These are super nice on the lips, if your a sheer lover I would suggest bold blush or wild lily, while the other two, fiery red and electric pink, provide more pop for your lips. I overall love all of these so much and I am really hoping that L'Oreal will bring out some new colors in this collection based on the upcoming seasons since currently there are only 4 and to my knowledge they are not limited editions. These retail for around $8 each so its great to get them on offer or use a coupon!

I am so happy with all of these products, if you haven't tried them yet I highly suggest looking for them in your local stores and give them a try!

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think if you have tried them out already?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...