Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Product Empties Vol: One


Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner{Sample Sizes}- the shampoo claims to gently cleanse and moisturize hair and give bounce and natural volume while the conditioner claims to condition and smooth hair without leaving residue and breathes life in to fine flat hair; this product was just ok for me, I typically don't purchase this brand in shampoo/conditioner because it tends to leave my hair greasy feeling, while this one did not leave my hair with the greasy feeling my hair seemed drier than normal after it air dried. -would not purchase full size product, just not for me retails under $5 each

Aveeno Stress Relief Foaming Bath- I love bubble baths and anything that is stress relief is a go to of mine because well lets just say sometimes Mom needs a break too; I love Aveeno products, and this one doesn't disappoint me, I love the smell of lavender and the fact that although this does make bubbles they are not bombarding in the tub. I always feel so much better after a bath with this in it, the smell is just relaxing and perfect before bed. -would re-purchase retails around $6

Olay Ultra Moisture Coconut Oasis Body Wash {Limited Edition Summer 2014}- I love Olay body washes; they are so moisturizing without the greasy feeling being left on the skin. This one is limited edition for summer 2014 and its heavenly; the smell is not overpowering and it leaves my skin super soft. 
-would re-purchase (they have new scents out for Fall 2014 already!) retails under $5

Soft Soap Rain Forest Escape Coconut Water and Lime Body Wash {Limited Edition} -these are still out in some stores around me, and let me say that it smells amazing, very refreshing; however, I didn't like this body wash, if I shaved and used this body wash I noticed my legs were more irritated than had I used something else. -would not purchase again retails under $4

Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Cleanser- this is my tried and true favorite when it comes to face washes; its my holy grail so to speak, I love the feeling my face has once its washed with this product, it actually does seem to help my skin calm down and I don't have near as many breakouts when I use this verses some other highly known drugstore brands. Hands down my favorite! -would re-purchase retails under $6

Pure Silk Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Shave Cream with Aloe- I purchased this at my local Dollar Tree, I have been trying different shaving creams lately and this one was not a good one for me. Although the bottle says sensitive this one to me, was not, it left my legs really irritated and I didn't feel the foam was thick enough, it seemed runny. -would not re-purchase again retails at $1 at the dollar tree

Simply Venus Disposable Razors- I use disposable razors all the time, I cannot fathom spending $20+ on razor blades; these while aren't my absolute favorite, are the runner up. They leave my legs really smooth, don't cause me to breakout, and are reasonable in price even more so when you snag them on sale already and then top it with a $2 off coupon...Very much worth a try! -would re-purchase retails under $5

No7 Stay Perfect Smoothing Eye Shadow in Nude- this is my holy grail eye shadow base, its a cream shadow with just a hint of shimmer, it doesn't crease up and its a great basic color for a base. 
-would re-purchase  retails under $8

Bath & Body Works White Barn 3 Wick Candle in Lilac Blossom- this is a beautiful garden type scent with hints of violet. I love this scent and feel its perfect for Spring/Summer/beginning of Fall; You can purchase this candle for $11.25 right now on B&BW Website! -would re-purchase 

Bath & Body Works White Barn 3 Wick Candle in Sundress- this scent is amazing, it smells somewhat like a mans cologne to me, but has a distinct floral scent. I loved this candle! Its is no longer available online, but your local store may still have a few... -cannot re-purchase or I would

White Barn No.3 Renew & Refresh Room Spray- this scent reminds me of Fall/Winter for sure, my mom sent me this a while back and I had forgotten about it, so when I found it I obviously used it up. You can no longer purchase this scent, but check out all the other room sprays B&BW offers! -may purchase others

Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist in Aruba Coconut- if you want heaven in a bottle this is perfect for you, I love that it smells just like the beach. You cannot purchase the mist any longer but they do have the shower gel still available online for under $6...-wish this was still available for purchase

Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist in Rio Rumberry- this is a very fruity scent for summer, I loved this scent and lucky me I have an extra bottle; I loved mixing this one with the aruba coconut mist. -no longer available for purchase

*Bath & Body Works products are always on offer, so please check your local store or online for pricing, all items mentioned above were purchased on offer by me for personal use from this company!

I hope you liked this Product Empties post, if you have any questions about a product mentioned here please feel free to leave it in the comments! 

Have you tried any of these products mentioned above? What are your current empties?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...