Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Target: Sonia Kashuk Fall 2014 {Momma Makeup}

I LOVE Sonia Kashuk's line at Target! I don't think there is really any other drugstore line I get so happy about seeing new additions from than this line alone. The line itself is amazing, yea sure, it may be a bit pricier than others out there but you pay for what you get in my opinion; and this line does not let me down when it comes to eye, cheek, and lip beauty pretties! Here are the 4 new additions coming this Fall that I am dying to get my hands on, apparently sometime this month to a Target near you or online!

From my own research the only 2 of the 4 pictured that are NEW to the line are the top left palette in Precious Gems and the top right palette in Bare Necessities; the other two are currently sold at Target stores nationwide or online. 


This little quad is called The Metallics and I cannot wait to touch this and pop it on my eyes for a nighttime look! I mean it literally screams FALL at me!


These are the NEW lip additions to the lip crayon line: R-L Dahlia, Orchid, Peony, & Sweet Pea; I love these lip crayons, I have a few of the mattes and love them, I cannot wait to try these out!

Drugstore makeup is one that is really kicking in its game, the past few years I have noticed so many awesome products from brands across the board; by far though Sonia's line at Target is fantastic for moms in my opinion, giving us enough color to alive and yet still feel very glamorous when we want too. I highly recommend you try this brand out if you have access to it. If your interested in seeing the whole collection for Fall 2014 please click LOOK-BOOK or PRESS RELEASE INFO for further information! 

What are some new things you are looking forward to this Fall when it comes to drugstore cosmetics? Any lines you would like to see added colors or items too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...