Thursday, September 18, 2014

Just A Thought Thursday: Do names of products deter you from purchasing a product?


Q: Do names of products deter you from purchasing a product?

A: Good question; my answer would actually be yes. Sometimes I feel companies dig a bit too much into the world and the wrong side of it to be honest; I don't feel like you need to name something s*xually in order for people to buy it. For me I would hate to be in conversation with someone and they ask "What kind of blush are you wearing?" and I have to answer with a bit of a unmentionable name, same goes for lip products, nail polish, etc. There are just more brands that I would be happy to purchase from because they named their products tastefully.

What about you, ever not purchase something due to its name?

If you have a question for me and would like to see it here on Just A Thought Thursday leave it in the comments or e-mail me directly by clicking the e-mail button on my right sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...