Thursday, September 25, 2014

Just A Thought Thursday: Drugstore or High End, which do you prefer?


Q: Drugstore or High End; which do you prefer?

A: Honestly I am a total drugstore junkie; I find that I can get more for my money and since I don't have a need for full coverage or a have a in the spot light type career, whats at the drugstore works best for me personally. I do however, have some high end shadows that I do love, but nothing much beyond that is in my collection from the high end brands. 

What about you, which do you prefer and why?

If you have a question for me that you would like answered here on Just A Thought Thursday please leave it in the comments or e-mail me personally by clicking the e-mail button on my right sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...