Friday, September 19, 2014

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms: Two Most Sought After



As you know Revlon released the Matte Balms in the Colorburst range some time ago; of all the shades the two I am showing you today seem to be the most sought after in the mattes range; Showy & Unapologetic! I did not by any means gravitate to these shades upon first glance, to be honest I didn't care for the mattes really at all until I seen how many people really loved these two shades and I decided to jump in on the fun too; luckily I really liked these myself. 

Showy is literally the pretty shade of Radiant Orchid, its that very beautiful pinky purple fuchsia shade that so many of us girls have ran to the past several months. Unapologetic is a shade I have some trouble defining, its not hot pink its not coral, its just a in the middle shade that looks so beautiful on, it actually of the two is my favorite! These can be worn really well with a natural eye because they are so bright, just the right pop of color!


I honestly have to say these two shades are the most talked about, the most loved of this range by far; I have been on the lookout for them for quite some time and most stores never have them in stock together or if they do have just one in stock its that one that someone had uncapped and then put the cap on too quick and the tip is damaged{why not seal these things, I mean really it cannot cost that much to add some plastic wrapping and give some testers}. I do think these are actually something you can wear in the Autumn as well because they are so "IN" right now; just wear them with a natural eye and you'll do just fine! These retail for between $7-$12 depending on where you live and what store your shopping, Target seems to be the cheapest coming in at $6.99 each.

Have you tried any of these matte balms by Revlon? What do you think of these two shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...