Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Longwear Nail Enamel in Checkmate


I spotted the New Gel Envy's by Revlon a while back at the end of Spring beginning of Summer; I decided to pick up a few and try them out and today I am sharing my findings on the shade Checkmate. 

Checkmate is a tan/nude shade, its one of those very skin tone like shades that is perfect for Autumn. I love that its a nude and that its quick drying, and that it lasts quite a while if you use the diamond topcoat, not to mention the 30 shade range of colors! These retail somewhere between $5-$8 depending on where you purchase. (currently all Revlon products are on sale at Ulta)

Overall I think these nail polishes are very nice, they last a while which a is good for a mom who is always on the run.

Have you tried any of these nail polishes yet? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...