Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sonia Kashuk Fall 2014 Eyeshadows & Lip Crayons with Swatches



A while back I mentioned that Sonia Kashuk was releasing some new products for Fall 2014; of the handful of new products that launched I was personally only interested in the eyeshadows and lip crayons from the line. I have been a major fan of this brand for a few years and love, love, love the eyeshadows and lip products from her. I finally got a hold of them and want to share my thoughts with you here today. 


Lets start with The Metallics eyeshadow quad; this one is a very pretty gold metals palette; it has a white, yellow gold, orange gold, and bronze gold. I really like this palette, the only thing that is a bit off to me is the white and yellow gold tend to be a bit chunky when swatched, however when using a eyeshadow brush I don't notice this issue when its applied which I feel is due to blending. Retails around $14 at Target and target.com



Bare Necessities is a 6 pan eyeshadow palette that is completely neutral, it reminds me a lot of the Urban Decay palettes in shade range, anyone can wear it, and it looks amazing on the eye. This palette is my favorite of the new released ones, not only is the color payoff nice, it doesn't have chunky glitter or overpowering shimmer in it. The shadows are so buttery and blendable. Retails around $15 at Target and target.com


Lastly of the eyeshadows, we have Precious Gems. I was so drawn to this one because when its Fall/Winter the jewel tones come out and they are just amazing for the season. This one is a 6 pan eyeshadow palette that contains all jewel tones in the shades deep green, navy, wine, gold, purple, and a bronze. While its not last years 12 pan palette in Jewel of an Eye, its close enough in color to get you through the season, this one however rather than have satins its all glittery and a bit harder in texture to me than other palettes the line released; I would have liked this one to have been satins, I think it would have worked out better overall. Retails around $15 at Target and target.com

Finally we have the Lustrous Shine Lip Crayons, there are four of these new shades for Fall, all of them are quite nice for the season. You have a berry{Dahlia}, pink{Orchid}, mauve{Peony}, and nude{Sweet Pea}shade to choose from. They are all glossy and really nice on the lips, these are also twist up too so you don't have to worry about sharpening them. I really love these honestly! Retail around $9 each at Target and target.com


There you have it ladies and gents, what I chose to try out from the brand Sonia Kashuk for Fall 2014; all of these little bits and bobs are really good quality for a drugstore line, and I really love the shades and textures chosen for the season.

Have you tried any of these new items yet for Fall 2014? What are your thoughts on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...