Monday, October 13, 2014

Four Lipsticks I Will Be Wearing This Autumn


October makes it official, its Autumn; and with the new season, one I am personally so excited about, comes lots of changes in our makeup routines. We tend to set aside all the brights, pastels, and bronzy colors and go for a darker lip, one more sophisticated or down to earth. This Autumn, I am forcing myself to try out some different lipsticks, ones that I am personally afraid of but so in love with at the same time. 

//L'Oreal Collection Privee in J.Lo's Nude// this one I have mentioned before and its one of my favorites; nudes are not directly a Autumn lip color but lets face it, a nude is just one of those for every season and this one is mine, just the perfect nude. 

//L'Oreal Color Riche in #788 Golden Grape// within the pretty golden tube there is a plum colored lipstick with hints of gold shimmer, when its swatched its no where near as dark as you would expect it to be; honestly I love that about it, I am not completely ready to dive into a vampy lip but this one is a perfect berry shade for Autumn!

// Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in #035 Candy Apple// the lip butters from this collection are one of my best friends when it comes to lip products; I just love them. This shade is a gorgeous candy apple red for Autumn, one that if your just a bit afraid to venture into an all out red lip will get you buy beautifully. 

//Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color in #660 Touch of Spice// in the blogosphere this one has been raved about for the past few months; this shade has been selected as a Kylie Jenner lip color, one of the 90's grunge. This is the perfect mauvy rose lip color for Autumn, and guess what, its matte but not a drying matte! You just cannot beat that one. 

T-L: J'Lo's Nude; T-R: Golden Grape; B-L: Candy Apple; B-R: Touch of Spice
Aren't all of these just beautiful shades for Autumn?! I cannot wait to start using them up and seeing in what ways I can actually wear them. 

What are you wearing on your lips for Autumn this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...