Thursday, October 02, 2014

Just A Thought Thursday: Do you fall for the new trends each season?


Q: Do you fall for the new trends each season?

A: In short no; I find that trends are just that, a trend, its not something that will carry me season to season because I am constantly changing what I like. If there is a certain shade of something I like then I find ways to add into my style with makeup and accessories rather than clothing per-say. I tend to stick with neutrals just adding a bit of color here or there. 

What about you, do you fall for the new trends each season?

If you have a question for me and would like to see it here on Just A Thought Thursday leave it in the comments or personally e-mail me by clicking on the e-mail button on my right sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...