Thursday, October 16, 2014

Just A Thought Thursday: Wal-Mart or Target, which do you like most?


Q: Wal-Mart or Target, which do you like most?

A: I am by far a Target girl; I find that Target is a bit more laid back, less crowded when I go, and always has what I need in stock; not to mention that they get all the new releases in the beauty department way before Wal-Mart and the clearance clothing at Target you just cannot beat along with all the pretty jewelry and housewares. I feel Wal-Mart is usually cheaper on things but they have really slacked lately when it comes to stocking, items they carry, and the quality of items they carry just seems cheapy to me; so in short I always choose Target over Wal-Mart!

What about you, which do you tend to frequent more often?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...