Tuesday, October 07, 2014

NIV Real Life Devotional Bible for Women Edited by Lisa TerKeurst



NIV Real Life Devotional Bible for Women with Notes from the women of Proverbs 31 Ministries; this Bible is a very nice leather bound Bible of aqua and teal, it has silver edging on the pages, and its very compact which makes it easier to carry from place to place. Within this Bible you will find the NIV version of the Bible and every few pages is a devotional which is written by one of the ladies from Proverbs 31 Ministries; at the bottom of each devotional it tells you where you will find the next one at and it also includes extra reading if you would like to study more in depth. What I found that I liked the most is that its not dated so I can use it the way I want, I can use it along with other devotionals and in classes if I choose. I like that it also includes a page in the back about the women who wrote the devotionals and it even gives you a list of what devotions were written by whom.

Overall I find this to a be a very nice Bible, one that women can relate to on a day to day basis, and I honestly see myself using it more so than others out there of its kind. I like that I can place it with my every day Bible and use them side by side or I can use it alone. Highly recommend this to any lady searching for a good devotional that is easy to understand and one you can relate to.

You can purchase this Bible HERE on Amazon; Please click HERE to read my disclaimer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...