Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Because 3 Is Better Than 1 When It Comes To Mascara


Mascara, its either your best friend or your enemy when it comes to your makeup; I personally have found that there is just no mascara out there that works for what all my lashes need all on it own so I have found something that does, and I want to share it with you!

They are all from one brand, L'Oreal; so you can purchase them at pretty much any retailer; L'Oreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara {top lashes, 1 coat}, L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara {top lashes, 1 coat}, and L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara {bottom lashes, 1 coat}. I personally found that order worked best for me, I am sure you could mix them up any way you like. 

After reading Amazing Face by Zoe Foster, I had to try her tip on using more than one mascara, and luckily it works really nicely. No falsies for me, I love my natural lashes now that I know how better to do my mascara!

Have you tried using more than one mascara? Any other combo's you would suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...