Saturday, December 13, 2014

Burt's Bees Cleansing Towelettes Review:



Facial Towelettes, makeup lovers use them pretty much daily, and there are a ton of brands that make these little gems in your local drugstores or online. A while back I stumbled across these from Burt's Bees at my local drugstore on offer and of course I thought I would try them out and review them here for you guys.

First up we have the Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract-30 Count

Here is what the Burt's Bees Website says about this product:

Here is what the Burt's Bees Website says about these wipes:


Here are my thoughts about these products:

I did NOT like these facial wipes at all; I felt they didn't remove my makeup with ease, especially my mascara which is not even waterproof. I felt I had to scrub my eyes with them and it still didn't help much. I didn't like that they were not wet enough, by the time I was done taking off my eye makeup the towelette felt really dry and even adding a bit of water to re-moisten it didn't help. Lastly I didn't like the smell of either of these, they smell really off, not bad but not nice smelling either. The only thing I can really say that I liked about these products was the packaging, its a nice design and fits in my cabinet well. I now just use these while cleaning up my makeup or for removing swatches from my hands. I would not repurchase or recommend these products to anyone. 

Have you tried these facial towelettes before? What did you like/dislike about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...