Friday, December 05, 2014

Let There Be Light by Archbishop Desmond Tutu; Illustrated by Nancy Tillman


I love reading to my kids, especially my toddler; He is just now at the age where he is curious in books of all sorts and so when I got the December newsletter from BookLook Bloggers and seen this book called Let There Be Light by Archbishop Desmond Tutu I jumped on it, and I am really happy I did. This book tells the story of the the first 7 days of Earth, sharing how God made the light, day and night, and even people. Its a really beautifully illustrated book as well, not to mention the book is a good size for tiny hands because its a small board book, and the author keeps it short and sweet with his sentences. I highly recommend this book to any mom, this would make a great stocking stuffer for your little ones or even a book to get and read before Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...