Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My Current Blush Combo Love:

I love cheek products, and I love mixing things when it comes to my beauty products too; so today I have a blush combo for you...In advance I am going to apologize if you don't already own the Tarte Cheek Stain in Dollface because it was discontinued and I purchased mine when they went on sale at Sephora a while back, to my knowledge they replaced this one with the shade Loving which you can purchase through Amazon, and they don't currently have a similar one in their line that I can see, you can purchase Dollface through E-Bay though at the time of this post. But, for those of you who do own this product you may like this little combo...so lets get started shall we?!


Like I mentioned above I like to mix things together when it comes to certain beauty products, and a few weeks ago I started using the Tarte Cheek Stain in Dollface again for that little flush of color, however while I do like this product and how it dries on the cheeks I decided to add a bit of the Sonia Kashuk Blush in Flushed to the mix and I was happy with what came out of it. 

L-R: Tarte Cheek Stain in Dollface, Sonia Kashuk Blush in Flushed, Blended Together

I love the blended version even better than wearing the two alone...you get this really pretty pinky red shade that looks beautiful on the cheeks and on my light/medium skintone I really like it. 

What are your thoughts on the mixed combo? Do you like to mix products? Have you tried either of blushes above?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...