Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Lucado Treasury of Bedtime Prayers by: Max & Denalyn Lucado



I love books by Max Lucado, especially books for children. The Lucado Treasury of Bedtime Prayers that Max and his wife Denalyn put together for children is one of the best children's prayer books on the market today. Being a mom who strives each day to instill God and His love into my children as well as helping them to be thankful rather than taking things for granted this is a fantastic book for my own little collection for my kids. The book itself is hardcover, which I love because it makes it really durable for little ones; the illustrations by Lisa Alderson are amazing, such fantastic detail; The pages in the book are glossy and have such pretty pictures and an easy to read font. 

Contents:
  • Letter to Parents
  • Good Morning, God
  • God, You Are Great!
  • My Family and Friends
  • In My Play and Through My Day
  • My Mealtime Prayers
  • God Takes Care of Me
  • Teach Me, God
  • Prayers for Special Days
  • Thank You, God!
  • Good Night, God


There are 150 pages to this book divided into the sections above; there are between 2 and 4 prayers on each page; the prayers are also really catchy and easy to remember if you want to make them a memory verse for your kids. I highly recommend this book for parents to be, toddlers, preschoolers, and even young elementary children. Max and his wife have done a fantastic job putting this book together!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...