Friday, March 13, 2015

Maybelline Rebel Bloom Lipsticks | Review





L-R: Blossoming Bud, Petal Pink, Lilac Flush, & Peach Poppy

I love Maybelline lipsticks, they are some of the best lipsticks in the drugstores, and to be honest the cost is just awesome too at under $6 at most retailers. I was really excited to see these pop up in my local store and I thought I would give them a try. My favorite of the four I picked up is Blossoming Bud as its a more my lips but better shade and can worn with many looks, the runner up would be Peach Poppy because it is a beautiful coral shade. I do like the other two though if you want that strike of color for Spring or Summer they just are not something I would wear on a daily basis. The packaging is the same as the other Maybelline lipsticks, the lid color is bright and fresh for Spring. I will say of the four I picked up the shade Petal Pink seemed a bit drier on the lips than the others. Overall I think these are great lip products to add to your Spring/Summer collections, I am really enjoying my two favorites! 

Have you tried these yet? Which is your favorite shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...