Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Music Round Up | March



I LOVE music. I love that it tells a story that usually I can in some way relate too. I love the beat. Growing up music was a constant for me, it kept me sane in a world that crumbled beneath me, and kept some part of me alive while the rest coped with the world. I grew to only listen to certain music, mostly rap; however now that I am in my mid-late twenties my music array is vast and I'm proud to say that I have ventured far from the depths of rap music...

Luckily enough, I married a music loving man too, he introduces me to music pretty much on a daily basis, some I like, others I wrinkle my nose with a certain dislike, then once he's gone I will google the person and you-tube the music and find something by them I love...

I thought it would be fun to share with you ten artist/bands from my playlist each month; you know, to show that I don't live in a hole...

  1. Meghan Trainer
  2. Bruno Mars
  3. LMFAO
  4. Demi Lovato
  5. Sheppard
  6. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
  7. Cage The Elephant
  8. Lorde
  9. Lady Antebellum
  10. Gloriana

What should I listen to next month? Whats on your playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...