Thursday, March 12, 2015

Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm | Review

Product Purchased By Me for Personal Use

A couple weeks ago I was browsing Pinterest and came across a post on the Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm; it was saying that if you break out after shaving your legs, bikini area, etc. then you might want to try this out because its geared towards that issue. I thought I would give it a try since my legs are super sensitive, by sensitive I mean I cannot use lotion at all on my legs from pretty much any brand I have tried without breaking out after I shave; and I honestly do not like baby oil on them unless I decide to tan over the summer so...I picked this up at Wal-Mart for just under $6. 

Product Claims:

  • Formulated with Chamomile, Vitamin B, and Pro-Vitamin B5, sensitive post shave balm immediately helps to soothe and calm skin and alleviate skin dryness after shaving.



white liquidy balm, thinner consistency than lotion, a little goes a long way

My Overall Thoughts:

I really like this product overall, as you can see in the photo above the product is a thin white balm. It does have a very light manly scent that smells like Old Spice Aftershave but its not noticeable once the product dries. You do not need a lot of this as it spread quite nicely, the amount in the photo is what I use for both of my legs. I loved that this product dries quickly and leaves my legs really smooth and looking healthy. The price of this product is a bit steep to me at around $6, but you are getting a glass bottle and considering you don't need to use a lot of product it somewhat rations out. I love that its alcohol free because lets be honest its still Winter out and the air is really drying to the skin so not having that added into the product is awesome to me. I did find that they have an Original, Sensitive, and Cooling Sensitive. My store only has the sensitive version which is a bummer but I hope to order the cooling one next and give it a try, I bet over the summer that one would be amazing. I am so happy to have tried this product, my irritations have calmed down a lot and I will continue to use this product!

Have you tried this product before? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...