Friday, April 24, 2015

Fitness Round Up | Week 1 of 52


This week was my first week back at the gym in years...I decided to make no excuses and just go; luckily enough I have enjoyed my one hour of alone time doing something for myself while watching a movie...no complaints. 

I went to the Dr. a few weeks ago and she told me to walk 4 miles each day except on the weekend; I decided to trump her numbers and do my own thing instead; I did a total of 36 miles this week! I can't even begin to explain how happy and proud of myself I really am. I am most happy with the fact I can do something for myself in a dark, quiet, cinema room with a movie and huge fans...I don't have to speak to anyone, answer my phone, or be embarrassed of myself because there is nobody else in there at the time I go...I even pushed myself and reached my own goals. Here is what I did this week!

Monday:
Elliptical 1 Mile
Bike 5 Miles
Total Time: 52 Minutes

Tuesday:
Bike 10 Miles
Total Time: 47 Minutes
Wednesday:
OFF DAY

Thursday:
Bike 10 Miles
Total Time: 45 Minutes

Friday:
Bike 10 Miles
Total Time 43 Minutes

The big thing I noticed was my time went down; I accomplished the same numbers in less time each day; I also upped the resistance on the bike I was using to make it tougher on myself. Week One Complete!

What are you doing to add fitness to your life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...