Thursday, April 30, 2015

Music Round Up | April


April has been a bit of an odd month; we've had a lot of odd weather and I cannot wait until I can sit outside and work on my tan rather than wonder if its gonna rain...

Since I have been indoors a lot over the month I have listened to a ton of music. Here are 10 from my playlist...

  1. Sam Hunt
  2. Callaghan
  3. Lindsey Stirling
  4. Hunter Hayes
  5. Jaime O'Neal
  6. Joss Stone
  7. Maddie & Tae
  8. Mat Kearney
  9. Plain White T's
  10. Striking Matches
Lots of country but hey, I am a country girl after all. If you have never heard of the people listed, please search them out and see if you like them. 

Whats on your playlist? Any suggestions for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...