Saturday, May 30, 2015

5 Chicken Recipes | We've Tried Lately

Happy Saturday Loves, I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! Today I wanted to share a 5 Chicken Recipes we have tried lately and maybe you can make yourself some this weekend...Here they are and a few of my thoughts.


Gyros With Greek Chicken, Tzatziki and Homemade Greek Pita Flatbread
When I first made this recipe I did everything to a "T" minus the flatbread; to be honest I really didn't like the sauce and I LOVED the chicken. I have made this a few times over the past few months and its a family favorite. The chicken marinade is by far one of my favorites, its easy and all you do is let your chicken marinade a while then grill it. We had ours with potatoes and brussels, but you can change it up however suits your family. The chicken is not spicy but its SO flavorful; you can mix it into a salad, make a panini, or eat it with sides. 5 stars

White BBQ Sauce Chicken
I have never heard of White BBQ Sauce before; ever. I am a southerner however where I'm from our BBQ sauce is a rustic red and super tangy; when I seen this white version I jumped on it. You can use this as a dip as well as marinade your chicken in it overnight is my recommendation and then grill it. 5 Stars

Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken
I love honey mustard chicken, any kind is my friend; I recently came across this recipe on Pinterest and thought it would be a good family friendly recipe to try out. It is mouthwatering good. The ground mustard give it some added texture and you get sweet yet tangy in one. 5 Stars

Cajun Caesar Chicken Marinade
Lets be honest here, when I read the name of this recipe I was hesitant to try it out as I am not a huge fan of Caesar anything, however my hubby is; let me just say that this is up there with the Greek Chicken for me, so simple and so so good. You get the heat and the tang all in one. The leftovers are just as good as the first time around. AMAZING! 5 Stars

Italian Dressing Caramelized Chicken
When I seen this recipes simplicity I thought that it would be so up my alley, plus Italian chicken is just fantastic; everything was going good until the broiling part, my chicken never looked like the picture above, and due to the sugar it stuck to the pan. We still ate it however I wont be making it again as it just wasn't what I expected. The sugar didn't mix so well with the Italian side. 2 Stars

What are your favorite Chicken Recipes? Will you be trying any of these out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...