Friday, May 22, 2015

FRI.YAY | 5 THINGS


OMG! I am so happy that today is Friday. I feel like I have waited months instead of days for today; ever feel that way? I know I cannot be the only one. Today I wanted to do a 5 Things for Friday post, so here goes.

//ONE// I am so in love with a dewy skin look right now; you know, embracing the Summer look.

//TWO// I have used my L'Oreal Color Riches La Palette Nude Palettes NON stop; you can create SO many looks with just these two palettes its crazy.

//THREE// I made THIS RECIPE and let me just say, I cannot get enough! I have never had pork taco's before, but these are amazing, you must try!

//FOUR// I am SO sick of cold weather that I cannot stand myself. This whole month it has rained, non-stop and so we have been inside for way too long. Today was the first day the sun has popped out in weeks I think...thank goodness for TV and Music, I doubt I would've survived.

//FIVE// Today was my kids last day of school, our Summer begins today! Wonder what all we can get into over the next 10ish weeks?!

Now you know what I have been loving lately, how about you? What have you been into lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...