Friday, May 29, 2015

Music Round Up | May


I cannot believe in just a few days it will be JUNE! This month has been a bit dreary and cold to say the least, we have had a ton of rain so that means we are inside A LOT...more so than I would've wanted. Luckily though I can escape to music; Here are 10 From my Playlist for May!

//Hozier// Work Song

//Kip Moore// Young Love

//Kelsea Ballerini//  Love Me Like You Mean It

//Dan + Shay// 19 You & Me

//Parmalee// Carolina

//Mariah Carey// Infinity Album

//Madisen Ward & The Mama Bear// Skeleton Crew Album

//Granger Smith// Tonight

//Zac Brown Band// Homegrown

//Ingrid Michaelson// Snowfall

What have you been listening to this month? Any suggestions for me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...