Saturday, June 27, 2015

30 Days of Lists Day #03 | Things I'm Looking Forward To

This post is part of a series called "30 Days of Lists Blogged"; Inspired by Reg over at Wedgie Net

Today's Topic: things I'm looking forward to

Daily:
  • my morning cup of coffee
  • going to the gym, I love having that hour alone with my headphones
  • my 8 year wedding anniversary
  • a day off
  • my in-laws coming in July
  • meeting my niece for the first time
  • Sunday mornings so I can sleep a little later and actually cuddle with my hubby
  • upgrading the house
  • playing horseshoes
Long Run:
  • moving back east
  • going to the beach
  • building a home rather than buying a house
  • getting older
  • traveling, even if its only in the US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...