Tuesday, June 30, 2015

30 Days of Lists Day #06 | Least Favorite Words

This post is part of a series called "30 Days of Lists"; inspired by Reg over at Wedgie Net

Today's Topic: least favorite words
  • Can't- you can do anything, can't is an excuse
  • No- my toddler likes this word
  • Hate- another of my tots favorites
  • Any anatomically correct words that refer to reproduction; I laugh
  • Fart- I mean really there has to be other words to use
  • Slang- I really dislike slang words 
  • YOLO- leads to a lot of stupid things
  • Short Hand Words coming from a mouth- ie: LOL, ROFL, OMG, etc etc
  • The majority of curse words- I think they make you sound very unintelligent 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...