Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday | 5 Things for Friday


Finally its FRI-YAY! I am SO ready for the weekend. This week has been a bore honestly, I haven't had my car for a few days, then it rained, and well I am just ready to have a break and catch some sleep. Here are 5 Things for Friday!


This is how my week starts...I get about 5 hours of sleep at night so by the time the weekend comes I am so ready for sleep that I could possibly sleep all weekend if let undisturbed. 


The gym, it just wasn't happening this week. It wasn't even my fault really, I blame the fact that I was car-less for a few days then it just rained and I gave up on the whole thing, well because 5 kids...


My husband always gets "gifts" at work, its crazy how much free food he gets...honestly...He brought home Elk and told me I should try it...I wanted to barf. GROSS. I told you I was funny about meat. 



My 3yo has gotten to the point where he likes to test me all.the.time. He has lately told me he the following: "I mad at you"...and the above is what I do in return. Its driving me crazy. He only says it because he doesn't get his way and honestly I am so tired of hearing it. We need a new line. 


My in-laws are coming in a few weeks and here is how I am feeling. I am so excited, well honestly because we haven't seen them in over 2 years and because I can hand off my little humans for a while and take a nap ;)  yep that is just how daring I am. Not to mention that I get an actual date night with the love of my life, alone! YES! 

I hope you have a great weekend, see you back here on Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...