Wednesday, July 08, 2015

30 Days of Lists Day #14 | Things I Wish I Owned

This post is part of a series called "30 Days of Lists Blogged"; inspired by Reg over at Wedgie Net

Today's Topic: things I wish I owned
  • a closet that changed upon my size with the push of a button
  • a whole summer's worth of maxi dresses
  • a trunk full of hats
  • a vinyl record player with lots of records
  • a never ending supply of my favorite wine
  • lots of flannel blankets
  • a really nice camera 
  • a vacation home somewhere on a beach that was surrounded by mountains
  • a home gym
  • new computer
  • a tablet
  • endless supply of audio books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...