Thursday, July 23, 2015

30 Days of Lists Day #22 | Apps on My Phone

this post is part of a series called "30 Days of Lists Blogged"; inspired by Reg over at Wedgie Net

today's topic: apps on my phone

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4; here's a bit of whats on my app list...
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • Bloglovin
  • Flipboard
  • KRDO {my local news}
  • Netflix
  • Instagram
  • Wal-Mart Savings Catcher
  • Pocket Casts
  • Google Play Music
  • Spotify
  • Alphabetty-game
  • Word Streak-game {play with friends}
  • Whats The Phrase-game {play with friends}
  • Matching by Zynga-game {play with friends}
  • Google Goggles
  • S-Note {comes on Samsung phones and such}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...