Friday, September 11, 2015

Highlights | From the Week


MIA much?!

Yep, that's been me lately. Its one of those sorry not sorry things; while I love my blog and writing, I also love my family and well they just come first over here...

However, that won't stop me posting some highlights from my week, so lets get to sharing.

#1 My 3yo LOVES Storybots; if you have a toddler or preschooler you should totally YouTube them and just let the magic happen. We were listening to "Tiger In The Jungle" in the car the other day and he had some serious belly laughs when the tiger would roar, it was AWESOME! {If you have a music app like Google's Play Music, Spotify, etc you can search the album called Storybots Animals and listen to it as well}

#2 My oldest son lost another tooth. I think I need to find a new name for him, he has lost like 3 teeth in the past month or so. The tooth fairy is about to start leaving some IOU notes instead. 

#3 My daughter came home from school the other day and told me about this new girl in class; apparently at recess the girl was sitting on the bench instead of playing so my kid decides that that is no way to spend recess so she has the girl play with her and a few other friends. Only my kid is the social butterfly when I just want to stay in introvert. #forcedtosocialize

#4 My 6yo asked me last night how many days of school were left in the week and replied 1, he then says the following "Good, we need a vegetation!". He had this awesome look of confusion as to why I was laughing...

#5 The man and I have been watching Homicide Hunter and Rocky Mountain Law; If you have not seen these shows they are completely worth watching if your into that kind of thing.

#6 My 3yo is has decided he doesn't like socks and shoes, so this morning when I told him to put shoes on so we could leave he replied "I not wear shoes, I wear feets!". Apparently, feets are in socks and shoes are out. 

#7 I get dinner and movie tonight with the man and well I am really excited. Best part is that I don't have to leave my house or cook dinner!

Well there you have it folks, have a great weekend! See you back here next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...