Monday, September 28, 2015

Music for Kids September 2015 | What We Listened To

Any mom knows that sometimes you just have listen to kid music; I mean the majority of us pretty much know all the songs to Mickey Mouse, Sofia the First, or all the Disney movies they have...however finding kids music that won't drive us nuts is sometimes a challenge, luckily they have tons of kids music artists these days and they seem to be growing each year...

I have kept track of what my son has listened to this month and thought I would start sharing his favorites with you guys too...




All of these are on Google Play Music & Spotify; they can also be found on Amazon by clicking the bold italic name of each album above.


Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with any of the Artists, Musical Groups, or Companies above, I do use the paid versions of Google Play Music and Spotify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...