Tuesday, September 29, 2015

New Fall Scented Mainstays Candles | Blueberry Pancakes & Maple Glazed Apples | Review



I don't know about you, but I personally don't want to spend all my money on candles...I burn candles all year but more so in the colder months; there is just something about having a glowing candle that smells so good burning in the house.

I am a constant scent changer though, I will not buy and use the same scent over and over, a few times sure, but forever nope...which is why I just buy smaller 3 wick candles at Wal-Mart; I mean who can beat under $4 for a candle that actually smells good?!

Recently I was at my local market and decided to browse the candles since I wasn't on a schedule, I found that they have put out all these new Fall scented candle under their brand, Mainstays; I of course started going through and smelling them, and decided on Blueberry Pancakes and Maple Glazed Apples...both of these candles smell amazing before you light them up but they also hold the smell while burning which is a huge plus; I also like that the scents are true to name. The jars are nice as well, and since these candles burn evenly they are really easy to clean and reuse around the house if you want. I bought mine this past Friday and have burned them anywhere from 3-6 hours at a time at night and still have half of the jar left, the brand doesn't have an estimated burn time for these but for the price you can stock up on your favorites. My only complaint is that the blueberry pancakes scent is purple, I wish they would have done a different color because the shade of purple is really not that pretty to me.

Specs & Overall Rating:
Size | 11.5 oz glass filled jar-no lid
Wicks | 3
Color | Purple {blueberry pancakes} Gold { maple glazed apples}
Scent Throw | 5 out of 5
Price | Great, under $4 in my area
Will I Recommend | YES highly, great for Fall/Winter

You can purchase these at your local Wal-Mart Superstore or Market...please click here to check your local area stock online: Blueberry Pancakes, Maple Glazed Apples {both available in stores only}

Have you tried any of the these candles yet? If so, what are your thoughts? Any scents you would recommend to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...