Friday, October 02, 2015

Because It's Friday | Highlights From the Week



It actually feels like FALL! Its only in the 50s, foggy, and raining...completely happy.

My daughter got into the TG Language Arts group at school; I told her she is too smart for her own good. Now to just get her going in math. Not to even  mention that on track and field day she came home with 7 ribbons and one of which was first place in the high jump...

My youngest finally got fitted yesterday for the correct glasses; the bridge of his nose is too small for regular glasses so he had to have some specially ordered; hopefully they will be done soon.

The man and I watched the premiere of The Blacklist season 3 last night and I decided that watching this every week by episode is going to kill me; it's just too good of a story to only show for an hour. If you haven't watched this yet, please go on Netflix and catch up on seasons 1 and 2...your missing something, I promise.

The man gets to guest pastor next Sunday for a friend of ours and I am SO beyond excited for him; I am really curious what his sermon will be about...

We have NO plans for the weekend, finally just a whatever happens, happens weekend...

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...