Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My Thoughts in The Blacklist Form | Happy Wednesday!

Ahh, the middle of the week; we're halfway there peeps...today I am sharing my thoughts in The Blacklist form, which by the way if you have not yet seen this show, its a MUST BINGE NOW kinda thing, Netflix has seasons 1 and 2 in the instant watch and season 3 is on tv now...enjoy below!

//the people that like to talk to me before coffee//


//my response to those people//


 //when I walk into my kids rooms every.single.day//


//when I talk to my husband at any point in the day//


//when my kids ask me to do something when they are grounded//


//when my husband walks in the door and asks about my day//


//just because I am a woman//


 //every time my kids fall//


//when the kids are in trouble//


 //sometimes, exactly what runs through my head having a conversation with my kids and not yet grown adults//


 //When my husband says he'll be home for dinner//


 //when the kids ask if they can stay up longer before bedtime//


2 comments:

  1. My friends talk about this show... this post made me want to watch the show even more now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Blacklist is one of the BEST shows on TV right now, I promise you will LOVE it once you start watching...its just amazing!

      Delete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...