Thursday, October 08, 2015

Name Changing | Who Would I Be?


Have you ever thought about changing your name? I am sure the majority of people have. When I was younger I wanted to just go by middle name of Leigh because everyone pronounced my name wrong or had the same name just spelled differently, plus my middle name is not a common first name. 

My mom told me once that when she was trying to decide what to name me her top 3 choices were Tiffany, Brittany, and Stephanie which were all popular in the 80s; thankfully my grandmother told her the world already had enough of those and she decided on Kristen instead.

While I am not against any of those names, I had friends with each of those names, I would have never chosen them for myself; but I would have chosen any one of these over my given name; in no particular order...


  • Julie
  • Ruthie
  • Ansley
  • Elizabeth
  • Kate
  • Darcy
  • Emma
  • Addy
  • Grace
  • Rosemary
  • Evie


If I could have named myself I would have chosen Evie Kate...I think it would suit me so much better; it sounds old but yet carries the spunk.

Would you ever change your name or have you ever wished you had a different name? 

1 comment:

  1. I always liked my name actually... but I heard the alternative was Amanda... I'm TOTALLY not an Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...