Friday, October 16, 2015

This or That Round #01 | Food | 30 Questions


  1. Breakfast or no breakfast? No Breakfast
  2. Eggs or pancakes? Pancakes
  3. Pork Bacon or Turkey Bacon? Pork Bacon
  4. Scrambled or Over Easy Eggs? Scrambled
  5. White or Wheat Bread? White
  6. Black Coffee or Cream & Sugar? Cream & Sugar
  7. Macaroni Salad or Potato Salad? Potato Salad
  8. Mashed Potatoes or Baked Potatoes? Mashed Potatoes
  9. Hot Dogs or Hamburgers? Hamburgers
  10. Cookie Dough or Cookies from Scratch? Cookies from Scratch
  11. Pumpkin Pie or Apple Pie? Pumpkin Pie
  12. Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt? Frozen Yogurt
  13. Organic or Conventional? Organic
  14. Gas or Electric Stove? Gas
  15. Barbecue or Oven? Barbecue
  16. Cook or Burn? Cook
  17. Garden or Farmer’s Market? Farmer's Market
  18. GMOs: Good or Bad? Bad
  19. Taco Bell or McDonalds? Neither, both are gross to me, but if I had to choose I'd pick McDonalds 
  20. Carrabba's or Olive Garden? Olive Garden
  21. Sweet or Sour? Sweet
  22. Sushi or Smoked Fish? Neither, I don't eat fish, but if I had to choose I'd pick Smoked Fish
  23. Chicken Nuggets or Chicken Fingers? Chicken Fingers
  24. French Fries or Salad? Salad
  25. Pringles or Lays? Pringles
  26. Salt and Vinegar or Sour Cream and Onion? Sour Cream & Onion
  27. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
  28. Surge Soda or Mellow Yellow? Mellow Yellow
  29. Gatorade or Powerade? Gatorade
  30. Dinner or Dessert First? Dinner
*answers in bold

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't even do this... I'm so picky about my food & health issues - half my answers would be Neither :) haha

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...