Thursday, November 19, 2015

Covergirl Clump Crusher Waterproof Mascara | Short Review

I typically use L'Oreal mascara, however, after hearing so many rave reviews of the clump crusher from Covergirl I purchased it in the waterproof version and thought I'd try it out myself. I got the very black shade. Overall I really like this mascara, my only issue is the smell, while it doesn't stink its just not very pleasant either. I use this in my daily makeup routine and love that it doesn't smudge from the gym. The wand is small and has a slight curve and can we just admire the lime green tube?! Lastly, while it is waterproof, I don't have issues taking it off at night, it doesn't pull my eyelashes out in the process. You can pick this up at any drugstore for around $6-$7 depending on where your at, I purchased mine at Target for $6.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...