Friday, November 20, 2015

Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara | Short Review

Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara; I seen this mascara in a YouTube monthly beauty favorites video recently and thought I'd try it out myself since the reviewer said it has a more natural looking finish. I hate clumpy mascara and have a hard time using certain brands for that reason. I purchased this one in the shade Very Black from Target for around $7. I LOVE the packaging, it reminds of something you would see way back in the day; the wand is super thin but really gets into the lashes and fills them up, I get a lot of volume from this mascara. I like to use this and then finish it off with the clump crusher also from Covergirl.  I think if you like natural looking lengthy eyelashes you should really try this, just remember this doesn't have fibers so it just enhances your natural eye lashes rather than others that do have the fibers. This is available at most drugstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...