Monday, November 16, 2015

Maybelline The Blushed Nudes | Short Review

Maybelline came out with The Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow Palette a while back, however, I chose to wait to pick it up for some time myself. I have a ton of eyeshadow and just didn't feel I needed this one. The drugstore is really hit and miss when it comes to eyeshadow, sometimes you can find a good one while other times you just find duds.

The Blushed Nudes palette has 12 shades in a satin finish, however, the palette is overall hit and miss depending on how much time you want to spend doing just your eye makeup. The color payoff is best using a primer from what I have found, and is more for someone who wants that natural eye look, or something for your daily wear; as a mom, that is great for me personally. My favorite shade in the whole palette is the cranberry shade, I like to mix it with everything these days. You can pick this up at pretty much any drugstore for around $10, I purchased mine from Target.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...