Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Podcasts | The Radio Hour


Podcasts have been a "thing" for some time now, however, they are new to me...for whatever reason I never heard of them until I came across a post by one of my favorite bloggers which you can find HERE. Today I want to share with you a few that I have been listening to lately while I am at the gym, you know to pass that hour along or when nap time hits for my preschooler and I am cleaning house or just want to relax myself. 

  • The Mortified Podcast 
  • Spawned 
  • Spilled Milk 
  • You've Got This with Kathi Lipp  
  • Completely Optional Knowledge
  • The Saturday Morning Cereal Bowl
  • #StayMarried
  • Surprisingly Awesome
  • The Powerful Parenting Podcast
  • Making it up as we Grow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...